CLEARANCE Kampa Frontier Air Pro WAS £1499.99
The ultimate inflatable awning and Kampa's new flagship model. if it's space that you require then the Frontier will meet your requirements as it's one of the largest awnings available. The Frontier is eight metres wide, yet it only needs a caravan with a horizontal awning rail of just over four metres, and the depth is an impressive three metres.
As with all Kampa Air awnings, the Frontier is inflated through a single inflation point and the three front panels can be removed to make it easier to thread the awning onto the caravan. Once set up you can revel in the large open inside space with loads of room for furniture and all your other caravanning equipment. All three centre panels can be zipped down, veranada style, or completely removed. you can even replace them with mesh panels for those hot days when you want to keep the insects out.
Each of the end extensions has its own front door and a window in the rear panel so, if the extension covers your caravan window, you can still see out in the awning. the rear panels also have zipped access for any lockers behind them.
- Width: 800cm
- Depth: 300cm
- Suitable for caravans with a rail height of 235-250cm
- Weight: 41kg
- Pack size: 99 x 47 x 47cm
- Material Flysheet Double Coated Weatehrshield Pro.
- Frame - TPU AirFrame with one point inflation.
- 6000mm hydrostatic head waterproofing
- Seams Hot air taped - for maxium weatherproofing.
- Limpet Fix system Ready
- Mesh Panel Ready- Mesh ventilation panels can be fitted
- Sabrelink Ready - easy fitment of sabrelink lighting.
- Accessory Track - ready to accept optional equipment.
- Curtains on all windows
- Skylights in the roof.
- Zip out front and side panels.
- Draught Skirt Included.
- Seal to caravan - bumoer pads with optonal rear uprights poles or limpet system
NEW For 2017 kampa have introduced a new easier to use downdraught pump. The pump is taller so you don't need to bend down as far and, because it only works on downstrokes it requires less effort - you'll certainly notice the difference. The pump has more comfortable hand grips and a built in pressure gauge, so you'll know when you've reached the correct pressure. This is included with the awning.
- Delivery Info
- Returns Info
- Price Promise