We recommend all of our customers to physically measure in centimetres the caravan or motorhome you wish to use the awning on to be 100% sure of the measurement before purchasing the product, as returns of awnings removed from the manufacturers packaging will incur a £10-£50 restocking fee depending on the model.
SunnCamp tent/awnings are covered by the Manufacturers Warranty against any manufacturing defect for a twelve month period from the date of purchase. During this period the company undertakes to replace or repair, free of charge, any defect which the company considers to be due to faulty workmanship or material. Please ensure you retain your receipts and proof of purchase for this period.
The following items are not covered by the products Manufacturers Warranty:
- General wear and tear.
- Defects arising from neglect, misuse or unauthorised modifications.
- Damage caused by storms, winds or other inclement weather conditions.
- Damage caused by abuse, misuse, dropping or other similar damage caused by, or as a result of, failure to follow storage or erection instructions.
- Moisture appearing on the inside of the flysheet, this is caused by condensation and is not a leak.
- Leakage through the seams of the tent due to excessive abrasion and damage to the seam sealant tape.
- Seams coming apart as a result of over-tensioning.
- Broken or damaged zips caused by undue force, jamming or incorrect pegging.
- Broken buckles if they have been subject to undue force.
- Damaged carry bag if due to be overloaded, incorrect packing of tent or general misuse.
- All pole breakages - These are a perishable part of your tent and are regarded as ‘fair wear and tear'. They are normally due to undue stress in the erection or dismantling procedures and are easily replaced and readily available from your retailer.
- Collateral damage arising from a pole breakage (such as a ripped pole sleeve or flysheet)
- Any damage sustained due to cooking inside the tent or awning.
- Damage caused due to UV degradation.
- Unauthorised alterations, additions or repairs.
- Transportation or shipment costs to and from the manufacturer or their recognised agents, for repair or assessment against a warranty claim.
- Awnings/tents used on permanent sites or displays or commercial use by rental companies.
- This does not affect your statuary rights.
The manufacturer and/or their recognised agents, directors, employees or insurers will not be held liable for consequential or other damages, losses or expenses in connection with or by reason of or the inability to use the awning for any purpose.
NOTE: Any claim(s) arising due to missing parts or faulty goods MUST be made before use. The manufacturer will not be responsible for any claims regarding missing parts or faulty items where the product has not been checked by the user prior to use.
In the event of a faulty tent/awning being returned, it must be sent in a completely dry and clean condition. Failure to do so will affect your warranty.
Please click Agree to continue with your order.