Help prevent damage to your water system by following these manufacturer recommended procedures.
1: The WHOLE system MUST be
TRUMA ULTRASTORE SYSTEM.
1: Disconnect the water pump and switch off power supply where appropriate.
2: Open all hot and cold water taps.
3: Open safety/drain valve and leave in vertical position.
4: The water heater will now drain directly to the outside. If towing, it is useful to leave the drain valve open as movement of the caravan will help to ensure that the system is completely drained.
5: Ensure that if a water filter is fitted that this is also drained as wall as any water left in the submersible pump.
Water may be hot enough to scald!
- The Carver Cascade water heater must be drained by unscrewing the drain plug which is located on the outside of the flue cowl. It is recommended that the heater is warm to improve draining efficency and that the drain plug is removed until setting the system up again.
- Activate cold water drain plug (if fitted), normally located under the caravan near to the water inlet socket.
- Open all taps and leave open, including main drain valve.
- On all dual taps move control to centre position and leave open.
2: Remove tap spouts and shower heads.
- To remove spouts and shower heads, unscrew by hand, then shake out and store in a dry place.
3: When system is drained, remove water filters.
4: Submersible pump should be shaken out and stored in a dry place.
5: In a system which includes non-return valves, either seperate or within another component such as a pressure switch, gravity will not completely drain the system. Disconnect pipes at the non-return valves for complete drainage.