SERVICE AND WARRANTY
We recommend all of our customers to physically measure in centimetres the caravan or motorhome you wish to use the awning on to be 100% sure of the measurement before purchasing the product, as returns of awnings removed from the manufacturers packaging will incur a £100 restocking fee depending on the model.
Dorema tries to provide you with a durable product. Our awnings are made from the best quality materials, and are carefully produced by experienced craftsmen and checked by specially trained quality control employees.
All our products have a twelve months warranty. Any faults which relate to material or production errors will be repaired free of charge.
5.2 Dealing with warranty claims
In case you have any questions relating the product you have purchased, you should immediately contact your supplying dealer. Your dealer will take care of any possible warranty claim. If you wish to make a claim under warranty, please make sure that the item concerned is returned in a clean and dry condition. Soiled and wet awnings are impossible to handle by our service staff and sewing machines. Any awnings received in this condition will be returned untreated.
In all cases Dorema will decide whether a claim is considered warranty. Damage caused by excessive tensioning, storm damage or misuse can not be claimed under warranty. Any travel and/or transport costs made will not be compensated.
The experienced camper knows that the phenomena as stated below can not be considered faulty and have no negative effect on the solidity of the awning.
- Thread thickening in the material.
- Colour changes on different panels.
- Colour changes due to the weather or the environment.
- Light points in the PVC. These so-called pigment stains are not unusual and occur when the pigment that gives the colour is missing. This certainly does not indicate that the roof material with these spots will start leaking or have a lesser quality of material.
- Condensation, in extreme cases it will even drip, especially in the seams around the frame.
- Unevenness' in the window material.
When the awning is erected for the first time, it is possible that water could penetrate through the seams during the first shower of rain. Once the thread has been wet it will start to swell, this will close the stitching.
In most cases this problem will no longer occur during the next shower of rain.
Please click Agree to continue with your order.